Friday, December 11, 2009

Swollen Abdomen More Condition_symptoms# Please Help!!! I Have A Black Widow Tetra That Has A Swollen Abdomen, How Can I Get Him Better?

Please help!!! I have a black widow tetra that has a swollen abdomen, how can I get him better? - swollen abdomen more condition_symptoms#

My fish has a very swollen belly. Was this for about 1 month. I tried to feed peas (mashed, boiled, sliced, peeled, etc. ..), glycerol placed in his food, not eating, and it did not work. On Sunday 22 April brought the aquarium I bought. Apparently, said no serious illnesses (eg, edema), me he had a blocked account and intestinal infection and certain antibiotics. It is in a tank in the hospital, and although Skinner now seemed to be as large as before. I am 1 / 3 water change every three days and antibiotics, according to the nature of the instructions in the aquarium. The fish was in trouble before, but was upset in a swimming area, especially in the last minute. He has also retained difficulties, their momentum and then swim at an angle of 45 degrees. I am very frustrated. Please help, please, please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment