Monday, December 28, 2009

Wisconsin Interest Only Mortgage Mortgage Lender Problem?

Mortgage lender problem? - wisconsin interest only mortgage

I think it was one of those who rode the bubble, Heres a short story, whoohoo in 36, but in my twenties I got married, had two jobs, there was a perfect score, Duh Duh enter the ex-wife, stupid, useless say, shes got home, went, went bankrupt, blah, blah Dream Same Ol American history, has a bad, fast forward 6 years as a disc toshow was havin for everything that I do not get a windfall, sweat and tears, to make work pay, buy a house, but I can not be considered for a loan because the regular does not say my travel expenses to income, so I took a construction loan interest only until my time on what they can count on him preserve, now theyre all forms, it seems to me, sent me a state of the environment 48 cents for the month of March, should have known better, but I paid for. next month, hit me with a statement saying he had two months of payments on total I paid was hurt, but I thought I would have, according to the instructions of months, I owe three months later, interest rates, if you want to callit. Everyone in the paper, applied to the payment to the surface. Instant messaging, but that in a single loan interest, tried to call out, but the answer is not surprising, even sent copies of statements of payments, however, surprised no replies yet, I think I come to U.S. trend and the fucking end wanted only if theres what I can do, or am I only know another statistic, I take my other **** and in a country to the American dream, do the follow up at work, re - home You raise your child and not worry, I am of this kind was received from Wisconsin and go !@#$%^ Kicking someone, or just burn the place to let my son live in and love for your mother to keep their milking cash cows, and taking my chances in the spring, I can understand the film is far, I'm sorry that I am so pathetic, but I'm on my side

0 comments:

Post a Comment