Saturday, November 14, 2009

Coupons For E Camera Films CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS GIFT !!!!!! What Do You Think???

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS GIFT !!!!!! What do you think??? - coupons for e camera films

Christmas Gift for Mom and Dad .. What do you think of the poem, and I have written that? You mean I should laminate or frame? I'm not so much money now


I have already spent $ 100 on it, bought my mother a sweater and socks Nice, a picture of me and in a frame and this poem!

I bought the Father, pants, PJ, Gift Card $ 10, photo of him and me a picture and poem!

My plan is to make a coupon book for! ... I also plan to give them breakfast in bed! What do you think ????? Please answer ...??? $ 10, so that you think is too little money? I mean, he has a gift card to Ritz Camera, the left of me, money! What do you think? Please answer all your questions! Thank you all!


The poem I wrote!
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff194 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment