Monday, November 9, 2009

Symptoms Of Deep Inner Ear Infection Can You Have An Inner Ear Infection And Not Know It?

Can you have an inner ear infection and not know it? - symptoms of deep inner ear infection

I have not felt well lately. Ive had headaches, dizziness real, (and who are blind to the symptoms of an infection of the inner ear.) My ear does not hurt, but when a body speaks, it seems to me to ring. Sometimes it hurts a bit, though. I went to the doctor checked and said into my ear, the eardrum is good, there might be some infection deep in my ear, somewhere where I can not see. He gave me some medicine, but do not know if they are correct, because I really do not check this kind of, if my ear prescribed drugs and then left. I do not know what to do. I am also very anxious. My doctor ordered an EEG and there is nothing wrong with the brain. Help please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment