Friday, November 6, 2009

Toshiba Vcr Dvd Player This Unit Is The Pits How To Repair A Broken Dvd Player On A Combo Vcr/dvd Unit ?

How to repair a broken dvd player on a combo vcr/dvd unit ? - toshiba vcr dvd player this unit is the pits

I am fed with the VCR / DVD combo units in which the DVD side to continue to spin, or states, can not read the CD "... My first system was that (a Sanyo.) J 'I have found in see my room on DVDs only strips. And of course I've tried the Q-tip rubbing alcohol without success. Then he hit me twice and still does not work.

So I bought another unit, a Panasonic VCR / DVD combo recorder. You know what? After 2 years, the DVD side (again) will not work. I tried the Q-tip rubbing alcohol without success. Two days ago I bought a new Toshiba drive on eBay and wait for their arrival. But in the meantime you want to learn about the DVD side broke two of my drives set. For me, the principle of the thing. Now I have two broken units have an extra that I break just to see if I can do to work with it.
Anyone who has tried it and it is possible? Please do not reply: "Do not bother with." Our scrap yards and "Mother Earth" does not agree with ...

2 comments:

HyperDog said...

If the cleaning (or re-cleaning the lens) is not set, can be on aging of the laser LED. All lights lose intensity with age, and if the drive has been used very much, it is possible that two years is best that you (Tho 'it seems a bit short to even heavier than the average usage).

Well, if you get spare parts, and you have the skills of a brain surgeon, it would be possible to replace the reading of all the write-head. However, if parts are available, the cost is likely that a large part of the cost of a new unit.

If you are concerned with the problem of kidnapping, the search for a computer recycling. At least then, or will be null and recycled into something else, or (hopefully) in a better way to be thrown away, not only in a landfill.

robert C said...

That's what they planned obsolescence, which are not taken to have the price you'd like paying.if durable goods, a lot of money, I do regret is called pay as last, but then c It is in this materialistic world

Post a Comment