Saturday, November 7, 2009

Swollen Knee Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Diagnosis On Knee Injury?

Diagnosis on knee injury? - swollen knee diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I sprang from my chair yesterday and noticed nothing unusual about that later about 10 minutes. My knee can not bend or block completely the contrary, feel no pressure. It feels like it is not, however, is. My knee seems to be like my other knee, and there really is no inflammation.
I can go there, because my knee feels unstable and could not support me. My leg feels better when an angle of 120 degrees. You feel better when I run out for a period of time, but was still not out of the night.

Those who think they know what it might be, or how to solve this problem? (Probably I'll go and see a doctor if pain persist)

0 comments:

Post a Comment