Thursday, January 7, 2010

Caprylic Acid And Coconut Oil I Have Been Using Virgin Coconut Oil MeritVCO To Cure My Candida Yeast Infection Has Anyone Used Coconut Oil?

I have been using Virgin coconut oil MeritVCO to cure my candida yeast infection has anyone used coconut oil? - caprylic acid and coconut oil

P. As for coconut oil yeast infections?
A. Coconut oil has some unique properties, it has an excellent treatment of fungal infections.

In yeast, the strongest natural control of substances are lauric acid and caprylic acid, both derived from oil of coconut.

All the fatty acids of medium chain oil kill coconuts, yeast, viruses and bacteria.

Some of these substances are stronger against one type of organism and some work better against others, so that when all these elements join forces in this particular type of oil, a formidable weapon against dysbiosis.

When I began researching coconut oil, I noticed that many patients reported that they received relief from a variety of symptoms such as fatigue, aching joints, irritability and recurrent bladder infections.

Of course you are aware that people are suffering from candida infections often complain of precisely these symptoms.

1 comments:

S©O®P1AN said...

Yes, I get a headache, because the mortality Herxen reaction. I recommend taking 3 tablespoons a day after meals.

Post a Comment