Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dvd Headrest Install Calgary I Want To Install An Aftermarket In-dash GPS Navi / DVD / CD In My 2002 Mercedes ML. What Are My Options?

I want to install an aftermarket in-dash GPS navi / DVD / CD in my 2002 Mercedes ML. What are my options? - dvd headrest install calgary

I have a Mercedes ML 500 with a hyphen in the CD changer, cassette player, the navigation screen, and the amp under my seat, and there is a 6-disc changer in the back. I know screens in the headrests and a DVD player in the back seat, not once, but how to do it, or perhaps use something with it. I also have a socket on the back that works. Anyway, I'm having problems with biting tone, and I think it is mainly a problem with 6-disc changer. I read it online, and seems to be a common problem that can be better by buying a replacement board system to be implemented. The thing is that I want with GPS navigation, and includes an MP3 jack, Blue Tooth, TV and DVD, and I want to be able to control the screens in my headrest to. I do not want to pay an enormous price, but I know it will cost. My goal is to pay less than you pay to keep it in the long run to fix the sound problem I have. I do not know what are looking for brands, or even exactly what my options.Do you have additional information? Where do I look? Are there any sites with aftermarket systems (fully loaded, of course), which is compatible with my Mercedes? Is there any kind of party I am looking for, or I can put every system in my car? NM Electric Mercedes are rare, so I do not know. Please help!

2 comments:

laredogg said...

You go to a reputable computer shop .. do not buy better!

They speak with a professional if you can talk the man to be installed .. Knowing a rule, the model sucking

RiDiN(42... said...

Your factory radio is a combination of AM / FM / cassette / CD / navigation / phone in one device is located. The removal of this device is the radio, navigation and telephone system no longer works.

Start here to search:

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/autoi ...

Post a Comment