Saturday, January 2, 2010

Indoor Rc Flying Best Indoor RC Helicopter And Durable Outdoor RC Airplane?

Best indoor RC helicopter and durable outdoor RC airplane? - indoor rc flying

My wife wants a RC airplane more than anything else. I bought me an award last year and fell in the first flight and broke) in pieces (due to light winds. I replaced him to make but now fear that the slightest wind.

So I want in an RC helicopter (for beginner - you can be very stable and not in a position to make a star, while learning a few, mind you) and RC plane to the outside - this is much more durable, and perhaps flying in a small amount of wind.

I watch Hogs airplanes (like the Havoc Heli), and its durable and very friendly, but there is much to choose, I need help with the selection. Or, if a different company / vehicle that you would recommend. I will go to each one, so that you can buy, but the room itself is too windy ...

Many thank you, guys!

1 comments:

GForce said...

Dad and I are in this great hobby.

If you try really serious a jet of gas outside. This is the Hobbico NexStar Select ARF / RTF gas level. It has many features that make it ideal for beginners. It has also built in stabilizing flight and when you get out of control, simply let go of the controls and go straight to take control of the system to recover.

If you want to go into electrical energy, try Parkzone Slo-V. This is an excellent technique and is flying very slowly. It's Electric. If you are also a converter that the AC load style (s) possible. You can also buy a different battery.

This is not what you asked, but Parkzone Vapor rocks! Additional wings to fly low and must be very quiet, but it is easy to fly, take off and land, and easy to do amazing things. This is an aircraft of any significant. Dad and I love it. They also say that you can fly inside. (From now on, flying in our neighbor, an "expert RC pilot then maybe us), but only has to feel comfortable with him.

I'm not that experience with helicopters. I would however suggest Havoc Heli. Unfortunately, I could not give more, but here!

Thank you and Happy flying!

Post a Comment