Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eye Herpes Pictures A Weird Bump On The Inside Of My Lip Whatt Is It?

A weird bump on the inside of my lip whatt is it? - eye herpes pictures

Hello everybody, IM 16, and I was at a party and I met a girl
I was under the influence, and when I woke up and went home, I found a white ball in my upper lip. I had a sore throat seince this time, the past week and a half. someone said it might have herpes, and kept an eye on him, does not support frames seem more and more, but only recently has something in my mouth as I bit worried but if this mite is too cold.
I display pictures, if necessary. Thank you very much.

Branden --

2 comments:

James D said...

It is necessary to consult a doctor with a doctor, not Yahoo Answers. Do not risk your health go see a doctor.
JED

Cutie.Pi... said...

It is a type of herpes. But do not worry, this is a viral infection. that is, they can heal.

Can not spell gargling with Benydryl children (), but is a caugh syrup. Just gargle. Do not swallow. then spit. Your pain will be gone in no time.

Post a Comment