Friday, January 8, 2010

Ziploc Storage Bags Is There Any Way To Make Ziploc Bags Vaccum Bags And Make Them Airtight?

Is there any way to make ziploc bags vaccum bags and make them airtight? - ziploc storage bags

I buy things for a room rather than a sort of last minute and had no time to order something online. So I went and bought several boxes of Ziploc bags for big storage, I thought it said they were hermetically sealed.

I tried to take my empty pocket and in the fresh air, which has worked hard and effectively and reduce the size. Nevertheless, during a day, began to grow in size.

Is there a way to seal the spirit or something, so they could empty bags?

I spent several hundred in all the bags and boxes I bought, so I do not really want to buy empty bags.


Thanks for the advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment