Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can Repos Be Discharged In Bankruptcy Trying To Buy A Home With BK....?

Trying to Buy a Home with BK....? - can repos be discharged in bankruptcy

... and were not very succcessfull. I had to offer loans at exorbitant interest rates, but I can not afford. So .... BK from my 5 months only by what I was thinking that the properties are so low in my neighborhood, and almost all the deposits that I can be released not 20% a close relative and you can buy the house while I wait my merit. I have heard that bought the loan after BK in 1-3 years but not sure which type or volume I, also the home for my family at this time and pay all costs for the closure of new or it is easier and cheaper I have to go fast in anything, I'm in Southern California in passing ..... Any help is welcome

0 comments:

Post a Comment