Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fine Grey Hair Styles Shorter Hair For People Who Wear Glasses - Help!!?

Shorter hair for people who wear glasses - help!!? - fine grey hair styles

I'm going tomorrow to the hairdresser, and I want my style of the mid-length coats (check my avatar from a clear idea of what) to change. My hair is very fine, very straight, Mid Brown (I really hide the gray)) and a layered look for additional volume Coz that is adapted to the texture, but I can not take a piece, as I have 'a very strong eddies in the central section of the hairline (Bummer: /). I would look too short for a change, but it means my heavy glasses that I am limited to a choice between: (I am 41 years, but can lead to a much younger, that everyone says I Look 5 to 10 years younger (I'm cool, eh:)) and I have a round face and fair skin. All suggestions on how to (change the style but not my color, go I like it) without a constant (doesn't brought my baby fine hair) style or disproportionate (too lazy for that stuff!), or links to websites about hair seems suitable for eyeglass wearers would be appreciated. I have about 15 hours to decide! Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment