Monday, February 8, 2010

Role Of Complementary Therapy And Orthdox Treatment Describe The Role Of 4 Complementary Therapies In Relation To Orthodox Treatments.?

Describe the role of 4 complementary therapies in relation to orthodox treatments.? - role of complementary therapy and orthdox treatment

I have described the roles of the four complementary therapies in conjunction with orthodox treatments. I need to talk, whether a treatment or diagnosis, what kind of trouble if it is part of the digestive and endocrine systems, it is a cardio-respiratory diseases, and if s' acts of mental disorder.

Please help me, because it is part of an order for college and I find it very difficult.

1 comments:

janie said...

I think I can help you very well there when you divide it into several pieces and ask questions by some

Make sure also to explain better

I wanted to help, but it was hard to understand what you need and overwhelming in its complexity, and I think it answers why you do not find

like when you say four free treatment equates to four alternative ways to treat the same diagnosis or disease

What do you mean when you say it is therapeutic or diagnostic?

Perhaps failure and not just a little at a time, and explain that the best articles on what can help.

Sorry, could not help

Post a Comment