Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do Herpes Spread To Stomach Is It Herpes Hsv 1 Or Hsv 2?

Is it Herpes hsv 1 or hsv 2? - do herpes spread to stomach

Sometimes I mean a cold sore at the corner of my mouth, and sometimes, all I am 6 months or more. I mean, I have more than a year ago.

I have wounds, and suddenly it seems that my genitals had spread, I have not washed their hands or something right and land. I have a small rash on his stomach, only the size of quarter, but it bites me in the same way. Is this herpes?

Only believe that I was cold in these places, because I did on my lips.

Is it probable, HSV-1 or HSV-2? And if she is to my south, that it always used as in the lip?

1 comments:

LINDSEY S said...

Fever blisters or cold sores are usually caused by HSV-1 oral herpes. You can spread the herpes sores on the stairs, it is not likely, because herpes does not live longer when you're away seconds from the body, but possible.
It is customary, the moisture from the body than the stomach, unless you in connection with sports such as wrestling near you do sweat the whole time, and have contact with someone who has cold sores. It would be best HSV1 on the genitals, but any type of herpes that occurs in the genital area
called "genital herpes.
If you are worried then consult a doctor and then a detection of herpes outbreaks.

Post a Comment