Sunday, February 21, 2010

Costume Design School What Are Some Good Costume Design Schools In The South? Not Chicago/ NY/ CA, Any Other Good Ones?

What are some good costume design schools in the south? Not chicago/ NY/ CA, any other good ones? - costume design school

I fought for schools with the creation of costumes with no new gear to find other things. I would like the school for the costumes preferablly a place that dosent make their drawings on the computer, but I'm open ... and want to be in a place that would be good for me and my dog. I moved from New York, it is not, but I like what I want. I wish I was in the south. I just to New Orleans and would like to travel to the south or a dessert for the school. Please help if anyone has any suggestions. Thank you very much ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment